Whole Foods Hyannis Sponsors Coat Drive to benefit Katelynn’s Closet
Stop by the Hyannis Whole Foods and bring a new or gently used children’s coat and help support Katelynn’s Closet. We are collecting coats in KIDS SIZES 4-20.
Thank you to Whole Foods Hyannis for their commitment to Celebrate Local and help us to continue our mission to provide clothes to children in need on the Cape and the Islands.
Warm Holiday Wishes to All Our Supporters!
All through out the year, we have amazing people who offer their time, talent and treasure to support our mission to provide needy children on Cape Cod and the Islands, ages 4-18, with clothing, footwear, and basics in order to help them maintain their dignity and foster self-esteem.
- To our Donors, Sponsors and Grant Providers: You are the financial backbone that enables us to purchase the clothing that we need to wrap our children in the clothing they so very much need. On behalf of them, we say thank you and appreciate your generous donations.
- To the Bayberry Quilters, Harwich Quilt Bank and all the ladies that sew our beautiful clothing bags: Our Social Workers tell us that the smiles on the children’s faces are priceless, as they open those bags. For some families who travel from home to home, these bags serve as their suitcase and may be a sense of stability in their lives.
- To our Business and Community Supporters: We are ever grateful to the business and community supporters who sponsor events for our benefit, donate coats, hats and gloves and pajamas, bring our donation bins to their office to hold clothing drives. Your involvement with our organization produces such wonderful results.
- To our Event Attendees: We like to have fun while raising the much needed money for our children. If you searched for a beautifully hand painted egg (thank you to all those folks that paint them) at our Adult Easter Egg Hunt, or rode those 62 miles on your bike in The Last Gasp or placed your Tree Bucks in our box at the Spectacle of Trees, your participation enabled us to buy the new sneakers, underwear and socks for the children in need.
- To the area Social Workers and School Counselors: So very often, we hear the stories of your clients and the need that is out there for them. While we are here to fulfill those needs, you are the hard work and heart behind these orders. Each day you make an impact on their lives and know that we are grateful for your dedication.
- To our Volunteers: We have seen your dedication first hand, whether you pack the clothing bags for the children, help us out at events or make decisions on our board of directors, the children we serve are the direct beneficiaries of your kindness and support.
May all of you enjoy this beautiful holiday season and know that we could not provide the clothing to our children without your loving support.
Clothing bags & gift cardsdistributed last year
With your help, we can do more