Local Organizations Working with Katelynn’s Closet as Distribution Partners:
- Cape Cod Child Development
- D-Y Regional School District
- Yarmouth Fire Department
- Mashpee Quashnet Head Start
- Barnstable School District
- Barnstable Community Horace Mann Charter Public School
- Kenneth C. Coombs Mashpee
- Child and Family Services
- South Bay Mental Health
- JRI Community Service Agency
- Brewster Baptist Church
If you are a foster parent in need of clothing for a foster child in your care, please call Ann Bearse at 508-367-2587.
If you would like to become a Distribution Partner and you work for a social service agency, local school, health care provider, early intervention, community health center, Child & Family Services, homeless shelter/safe haven, hospital, fire/police department, or other 501c3 organization providing direct service to homeless and/or low income children ages 4-18 below, please email [email protected] for instruction. All partners are subject to verification. There is no cost to this service.
Distribution Partners must:
- Be an existing social service agency (see list above), foster parent or a registered 501(c)3 non-profit. (in this case, your Tax ID number will be required.)
- Currently provide direct service to homeless and/or low income children ages 4-18 on Cape Cod and the Islands.
- Understand that we provide children ages 4-18 years with everyday clothing and footwear essentials. As much as we would love to, we do not provide: toys, bedding, school supplies, cribs, car seats, children’s furniture or other items.
- Be able to pick up orders within our designated hours and in a timely manner from our location